Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

Even though I have not blogged in several days, this one will be fast. Leah and Chloe are still not asleep and it is way past everyone's bedtime here.

We have enjoyed several days of "normal" life-or at least as close to normal as we will get. We all went to Grandma Kathy's and Grandpa Daryl's for a pizza supper the other night and got to see Aunt Anna and Uncle AJay, too. The girls both enjoyed that and Leah was able to bake cookies with Grandma. Yesterday I worked at the Janesville Library while Chris watched the girls. I felt fine all morning long, but when I got home I felt like I was getting a cold. I definitely have a cold, but I have chills and then will sweat it off, and then get chilled again. I am hoping no one else gets this at our house. So, the girls went to my parents yesterday afternoon and evening to let me rest. Leah is quite grown up about this. This morning when she came downstairs she mentioned that they could go to Grandma Kathy's again so I could rest and that way they would not bother me. I actually would have done this except my mom was sick today, too. When they got home last night I was in bed so Chris did their bedtime stuff. Leah changed Chloe's diaper and put her jammies on since Chloe requested "Lah do it."

Leah does still seem to feel well. We go for blood counts (port access) at Covenant tomorrow. Chris is off so he is going, too. Leah knows and is not looking forward to it at all. Thursday is the day of the scan. No matter how many times they tell me we won't notice a change visibly in her stomach size, I still look. We are just praying, praying, praying that it is small enough to resect. We hope that you all continue to pray for her each and every day and will especially remember her these next few days and pray for a shrunken tumor that has moved away from blood vessels.

As promised, this is short. Once we get her blood counts tomorrow, I will blog again. Considering how she is acting I would think they will be fine. Again, please pray for Leah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home